Friday, May 31, 2013

5/13/13

I've been transfered.

Hello!!
 
I am now in North Hollywood 5th. I have been called to be a Sister Training Leader, which is Historic!!! This is the first time the Missionary department will be implementing this leadership position for sister missionaries. Before the only leadership was being a trainer. President has called me and my new companion, Hna Vila, to open a new area on car, and be sister training leaders over 18 sisters here in the valley. I think President said we have the largest stewardship and have to conduct exchanges with all of them. We are packing them all in so we have 9 exchanges that will take place. We are planning, planning, planning!! This week we will be implementing all our plans!! YAY!! We are supser excited because God called us to this position and that must mean that He knows somehting that i don't! haha
I AM STOKED!!
 
Okay so I got to call home yesterday yay!!! But now this will be short. I am so happy to be able to have this calling and I know this transfer IS going to refine me. Trust me, so here we go!!! Actually it's already started!
 
OHHH President also said, "There is no male equivalent to a visiting teacher it is that important." NEAT huh?!?!
 
Please pray for me and share the gospel!
 
All my love!
Hna Arguello
 
P.s. Please send all packages to the office...but my new address is:
 
6924 Woodman Ave. #203
Van Nuys, CA 91405

No comments:

Post a Comment